Thursday, August 9, 2012

New interim style before getting two strands again!

Hi everyone,

My twist out has gotten old after 2-3 days of wearing it out, so I decided to twist my bang in small/medium sized twists and i pulled the rest of my hair back in a puff ( I have some pictures! They don't look amazing though, my face looks kind of fat using my webcam, lol).

Anyways, I like this style because it's cute for work and it's also a protective style! I can tell my hair is growing because in the twistout, my hair reached my shoulders and hit my collar. I think I will wear this style until tomorrow, then get my hair done Saturday morning. Sadly, I leave UPenn to go back to Saint Louis, so I won't be able to go to the same salon I go to in Philly. I am going to Swarthmore College, which is about 20 minutes away by train, so I may just commute once every 3 weeks or so. It's cheap to travel by train too, so it won't set me back a whole lot.



 Front View
 Bangs Side View
Bangs Side View #2


Hope you like it!!!

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment