Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ayurvedic Pre-Poo followed by conditioner wash

Hi everyone!

I would like to emphasize the great effects of ayurvedic hair products. I bought a bunch of indian hair products (amla powder, brahmi powder, neem, shikakai, brahmi-amla oil, and brahmi hair growth oil) and mixed them all up into one deep conditioning pre-poo. It made my hair feel very soft. I only left it on for about 15-20 minutes with a heating cap on to trap in the heat. Next time I have time, I might do something overnight to get the most benefit. It was easy to detangle and my curl pattern (while wet) was easy to deal with and loose, before it reverted back when dry. I will start doing this after every twist installment. This morning I lightly moisturized with my spritz mix and then sealed with brahmi-amla oil (it smells so good!). My hair is feeling great in its braid out. This is definitely a staple!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment