Wednesday, July 4, 2012

First post!

Hey all! This is my first post about my natural hair. I am so excited to be starting this blog because I want to educate people and get them to embrace their hair the way it grows out of their heads. I see that many people relax their hair because they feel they have to in order to get jobs and be successful and that just isn't the case!

I have another blog documenting my neuroscience research, but I didn't want to mix in natural hair stuff with it, so I decided to start a totally new blog! This blog will document everything natural hair and my own triumphs and issues with my own hair. Hopefully we can help each other out on this website so we can be on our way to thick, beautiful, long natural hair! I will post pictures later!


No comments:

Post a Comment