Monday, July 16, 2012

Missing my twists :-(

I miss my twists so much! They are so easy to handle and moisturize. I am currently wearing a puff that doesn't look great on me. I usually like my hair down. I will schedule an appointment for this week sometime, but I have a BUSY BUSY week. I go to New York next monday, so I am on a time crunch! Tomorrow I have work, wednesday I have work, thursday i have work, and Friday i have, ONCE AGAIN, work. No free time at all, I'm afraid.

By the way, I mixed my first deep conditioner using Ayurvedic powders, natural oils, and conditioner. I mixed shikakai (for cleansing, I won't be shampooing my hair), brahmi (for strength and conditioning), castor oil, grapeseed oil, and almond oil. I also mixed HEHH and NTM daily deep conditioner. I hope this works! I will put this on as a pre-poo/deep conditioner on dry/damp hair and then conditioner wash it out if there is grit still in my hair.

Any ideas for any other deep conditioner mixes? What do you guys use?


Thanks!


Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment