Monday, July 23, 2012

My homemade deep conditioner

Hey all!

I made a homemade deep conditioner yesterday and here's the recipe:

1/2 Avocado
3 Tablespoons Amla Powder
2 Tablespoons Brahmi Powder
Dash of coconut water (for protein)
Water
Almond oil (however much you feel is enough to make a paste)
Castor oil
Avocado oil

The reason why I add coconut water to my mix is because it helps the hair retain protein while not adding too much protein to the hair. 

The avocado provides vitamins B,C, and E and moisturizes the hair.

Amla provides high amounts of vitamin c and is a natural conditioner 

Brahmi is said to help stimulate the scalp and promote growth.

And I mixed it all up to make a oily/watery paste (the coconut water separated it though)

I will see how it goes this weekend!


Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment