Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bantu Knotted my Bang!!! (and other news...)

Last night, I bantu knotted my bang (in twists) and this morning I had this fabulous looking 50's style bang! I will start to bantu knot my whole head for sleep and see the results! :). Follow me @morganmizell93 on twitter and search for me on facebook for pictures! I also have an instagram and my username is morganmizell93 (i think lol).

I think I might do a pre-poo hot oil treatment soon. I need to strengthen my hair so that it will stop whatever breakage I might have. This Friday I will be taking out my twists and rock a twist out for maybe 3-5 days. I'm just a little worried about matting, which is another reason why I think the pre-poo with an oil will be good to do.

What oils do you guys recommend? I currently have Wonder 8 oil, castor oil, and grapeseed oil. I would really like to try avocado oil because of the nutrients packed in it. Thanks in advance for your answers!

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment