Monday, July 9, 2012

New Products!

I have been buying new products to add to my hair regimen. I recently bought Amla powder and Neem powder to increase my hair's strength and I bought some other carrier oils. They are listed below in my regimen.

Here it is:

Prepoo: Amla Powder (and Shikakai once I buy it) and Neem Powder mixed with castor and grapeseed oil. Put on a shower cap and heat up for 15 minutes.

Shampoo as needed or co-wash

Conditioner: Suave naturals with Amla and Neem powder (is this too much neem powder?)

Deep Conditioner: To be determined. I bought the ORS replenishing pack, but I don't know how my hair will respond.

Leave-in conditioner: HEHH mixed with water (or maybe a silicone free conditioner?) or Suave Naturals conditioner mixed with water.

Moisturizers: For twists, I will use my spritz mix. For braid-outs, I will use Kera Care moisturizing butter cream for rebraiding at night (I think that's what it's called lol) and my spritz mix the next morning if needed). For twistouts- mainly my spritz mix to avoid frizz.

Sealants: Grape seed oil, Castor oil, Avocado oil, Jojoba oil (maybe). My favorite so far is grape seed so I will stick to that right now and change it up later.

What do you guys think about my regimen? Any comments would be helpful!


Thanks!

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment